Posts by f1r3wallflash0r
7 posts total, newest first.
Those who have been banned, let's talk!in Pokemon Go Discussions - thats some good info... I wonder if botting 30 mintues a day will trigger a ban. Someone should test this out.8/18/2016 New IP Bans Rolling Out Nowin Pokemon Go Discussions - I wonder if they flag your IP for being a known botter, so it doesn't matter how many accounts you make on that IP you will be banned even if you do play legit.
That being said. Just using this as an example... but IFailed to get data=ban confirmedin Pokemon Go Discussions - funny I did not get that email but I still get Failed to get game data from server.Official RocketBot v1.8.2.4 - The Original Pokemon Go Bot (Easy to use GUI & Safe)in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=casaanova;11942336]I have been hearing bits around the internet that there is a new type of ban (aside form perm). I cannot see any pokestops on the map of this bot, is that a byproduct of this new type of ban? An[Dec. 27th] CS:GO Aimbot, Triggerbot, ESP & Bunnyhopin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=razvan4521;7287628]Stop useing it right now they just patched the server and it will get you ban did not happen to me but to my friend[/QUOTE]
No they updated the game, its not patched the offsets dont work with
Showing the 5 most recent posts.