Posts by WTX-HACK
6 posts total, newest first.
C++ Ring0 // SSDT HOOK // Kernel Driver Injection [HELP]in C++/C Programming - Hi EveryBody ;
I Want Inject My DLL To Game ...
But Anti-Cheat System Was Blocked {CreateRemoteThread / WriteProcessMemory} ...
Can AnyBody Help ME ?
Thanx In Advance
{NEED ME SOURCE}{DLL} [DWORD | BYTE | FLOAT] MEM HACKin C++/C Programming - Hi EveryBody ...
I created a ".DLL Project / Win32Project / NetFrameWork 4.0"
I am interested with "WT" Hack
Now My Method Is Fıxed Avital [APEX]
My Old Method : VirtualProtect + Memcpy {This Method is FIf (GetAsyncKeyState && Label Forecolor)in C++/C Programming - Not Working Two MethodsIf (GetAsyncKeyState && Label Forecolor)in C++/C Programming - Hi EveryBody ;
For Visual Basic ;
If GetAsyncKeyState (Keys.Down) And Label1.Forecolor = Color.Green Then
Label1.ForeColor = Color.Red
Label2.ForeColor = Color.Green
Elseif GetAsyncKeyState (Keys.Down) And LClassLibrary - Form.Showin Visual Basic Programming - Hi , I am From Turkey , So My English Not Good
I Created A ClassLibrary Project
I Wanna , If My DLL > Injecting Then : Form1.Show
How I Can Do It ?
I Tried 2-3 Something , Injected But Form1 is not open
Showing the 5 most recent posts.