Posts by Sapek
9 posts total, newest first.
GRPH D3D V4in User Services - Guys you should make Extreme injector auto inject ( i mean Settings -> auto inject). And turn ON options you need during loggin in. :)GRP No Recoil | No Spread Address Loggerin User Services - I have something like : Couldn't find Norecoil Addy when i inject. I tried do this before login, in lobby and training room, still same :(GRPH D3D V4in User Services - All works, but when i make no recoil ON i have bugged camera (i can't post link with Screen , it's like Camera from the sky ) :D and No recoil logger from timo don't works for me. I have communicate like : Couldn't find GRPH D3D V4in User Services - Can u update no recoil? Because camera is bugged :)FlashBerry v1.3.3 Aimbot/Esp/Chams/No Recoil/More ++ [NA/EU]in User Services - I have little problem. I've already updated/reinstalled net framework and visual c++, but still when I run a hack (as in instructions) it disappear after 2 sec working and "INSERT" on keyboard doesn't work at all. What s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.