Posts by Koukiz
22 posts total, newest first.
Kinky 2.1in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=CrazyoO;10618499]the money go on job :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah !! Thanks bro :)Kinky 2.1in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hi ! I've an question : The money go on "money drop" or "job" in social club stats ?Kinky 2.1in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mrtreex;10615067]Dont work for me too,
I put kink2.asi and scripthookV in GTA folder,
dont open menu in game[/QUOTE]
I think you must have the dinput8.dll fileAnd Tutorial - Kinky.asi ( With multiplayer bypass )in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hey ! How to use money hack without "Money pickup " stats ?And Tutorial - Kinky.asi ( With multiplayer bypass )in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=yolooy;10490890]if you want some money, drop it only while you're in a mission, in your stats it will appear like "mission money" and not pickuped money[/QUOTE]
Doesn't work for me. The money go always on "Money
Showing the 5 most recent posts.