Posts by ElmoCA
14 posts total, newest first.
Help In Injecting Hack!in Combat Arms Help - Now Its Saying "This Application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Can I Get a Link To Download?Help In Injecting Hack!in Combat Arms Help - Everytime I Inject A Hack ( I Used Different Injector And Hacks ) It Says This: "This application has failed to start because D3dx9 43.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." :eek: What ToFlameswor10 Menu [v4.3] Simplistic Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Awesome.! Works Fine But After A While, iPress Insert And iGet D/C. iPress Home b4 iPress Insert And Still Get D/C. But iJust Stop Pressing Insert After Some Minutes.! The Tele Kill Thing Should Be ABle To Switch PeopleMPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 1 (: lolololHacksin Programming Tutorial Requests - I really wanna know how 2 make Hacks Wolfteam to be specific
but i wanna make all sorts of hacks cause i play lots of games
if u can teach me r show me how using teamviewer thanx ;)
Xfire:jocory
hotmail: loldudes
Showing the 5 most recent posts.