Posts by BSG.Flash
3,245 posts total, newest first.
Dat 6 years.in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Deflorate.;9918800]Welcome back. I know who you are back from my older days on the site.
You can see why no one's around anymore.[/QUOTE]
LOL .Dat 6 years.in Art & Graphic Design - Been a long time. Glad to have known most of you when I was hella active back in the day. Let's see who's left.Dat 5 years.in Art & Graphic Design - I completely dropped making tags :| Apparently it was just a phase for me. I still dabble around with shit though.Dat 5 years.in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Metro;9074447]glad to see you're still alive[/QUOTE]
I'm still riding you.
<3Dat 5 years.in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Doc;9044775]Sup Jason. You still got girly hair?[/QUOTE]
Stopped growing out my hair 2 years ago. Keep it short now.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.