GeneralDat 6 years.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Dat 6 years.
Been a long time. Glad to have known most of you when I was hella active back in the day. Let's see who's left.
This belongs in welcome/welcome back/introduction section
Welcome back!
We didn't really know in your "golden" days... but that's a detail.



Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
This belongs in welcome/welcome back/introduction section
Said the one that completed a request which was in the wrong section...
By the way... comic sans? really?
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
Welcome back!
We didn't really know in your "golden" days... but that's a detail.




Said the one that completed a request which was in the wrong section...
By the way... comic sans? really?
I responded the the request it's not my job to tell them it's in the wrong section is it?
And who cares what font I use? That's like saying really your socks today ew? Like wtf who cares I never wear matching socks unless I'm at work.
Do you have to criticize everything? No, you are a messed up person. Even when there is nothing to criticize you find something to slam in someone's face because you are a "self-righteous" and morally deprived person. What I think is going on here is psychological issue that your parents aren't pleased with you. They are always on your ass, they tell you you can do better, they are always criticizing you and that makes you feel really insecure with yourself, and so you go and do the same to others on the internet to feel "renewed" in the fact that you can accept yourself now as a person in this world we live in.
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


I responded the the request it's not my job to tell them it's in the wrong section is it?
And who cares what font I use? That's like saying really your socks today ew? Like wtf who cares I never wear matching socks unless I'm at work.
Do you have to criticize everything? No, you are a messed up person. Even when there is nothing to criticize you find something to slam in someone's face because you are a "self-righteous" and morally deprived person. What I think is going on here is psychological issue that your parents aren't pleased with you. They are always on your ass, they tell you you can do better, they are always criticizing you and that makes you feel really insecure with yourself, and so you go and do the same to others on the internet to feel "renewed" in the fact that you can accept yourself now as a person in this world we live in.
Can you just stop going off-topic? If you want to fight you can PM/VM him.
I trudge in here once every few days. Couldn't give you a reason why.
Welcome back. I know who you are back from my older days on the site.

You can see why no one's around anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post
Welcome back. I know who you are back from my older days on the site.

You can see why no one's around anymore.
LOL .
Cool concept !
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
Been a long time. Glad to have known most of you when I was hella active back in the day. Let's see who's left.
I'm occasionally here? Not sure if you remember me/ever knew who I was.
Welcome back!
Hey there.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?