Posts by MarekWent
11 posts total, newest first.
Marek ~ WildStar Standard Edition & Deluxe : Only 15$ ~ CD-KEY Shopin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Up ! Still selling.Marek ~ WildStar Standard Edition & Deluxe : Only 15$ ~ CD-KEY Shopin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - MAREK GAMEKEY'S SHOP
Hi all,
I'm here to offer you WildStar Standard & Deluxe Edition.
All of my key are European.
I offer very attractive prices and i hope to have geatfull trade.
Prices
WildStar Standard Edition [EUMarek ~ Black OPS 2 : Only 30$ ~ SteamKey Shopin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - HAVE NEW KEY IN STOCK : BF3 - 10$
My skype : marek.krol602
VERIFY WITH WHO YOU TALK ON SKYPE, I NEVER ADD PEOPLE ON SKYPE, YOU HAVE TO ADD ME. SO IF SOMEONE ADD YOU AND TELL YOU "ITS MAREK"
It's sure a scammer and just i want buy premium bf3 key and black ops 2in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi, I have BF3 in stock for 10$ [EU KEY]
BO2 for 30$ [EU KEY (German/French/Spanish/English....]
My skype : marek.krol602Diablo 3 EU, Skyrim, FM13, SC2 EUin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi,
If you are still interested i have FM 13 key for 20$
My skype : marek.krol602
Showing the 5 most recent posts.