Posts by INoAll
7 posts total, newest first.
Pheonix Realms Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - so is there a fix for this?Pheonix Realms Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I have imported struct.sql, built and rebuilt the solution, and changed the password in db/database.cs (as seen circled in red in the picture) and i am receiving this error. "botmaker" is the password used in mysql... doPheonix Realms Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - it still is giving me the same errorPheonix Realms Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9677075]Have you changed MySQL parameters in db/Database.cs? It seems that the password is wrong.[/QUOTE]
How do you do this?Pheonix Realms Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I imported everything I needed into MySQL and built and rebuilt the solution. Now when I run it I get this error: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachments/749-realm-mad-god-private-servers-help/247661d1406133356-pheonix-rea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.