Posts by jokimoto
144 posts total, newest first.
Yes or No?in Mission Against Terror Discussions - Do I have to download MAT game?/you
All my files are gone, so I have to start it again./neber
Damn it.
Discuss ... /mmzaok/arr/arrMAT CIB Publicin Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats - Still work ?BlackShot Global AK47 RapidFire + No Recoil + Scope Silencerin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;11458421]
I'm bored so i create a cheat in BS Global EU
http://i.imgur.com/V3w82b1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PpJ1law.jpg
Hotkeys: F1
Injector link: COD3RIN Auto DLL InjectoR VII (http://www.mpgh.net/forumHack MAT CIB V8in Mission Against Terror Discussions - [QUOTE=ahmadproz99;11461080]How Are You HARITH101 :D
/oya/oya/neber[/QUOTE]
Im Fine Thanks :)
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=ahmadproz99;11461080]How Are You HARITH101 :D
/oya/oya/neber[/QUOTE]
facebook kau ape ??? meh aPHP for VB.Netin Visual Basic Programming - I cant understand !
You mean :
$msg = $_GET['w'];
$logfile = 'update.dat';
$fp = fopen($logfile,"w+");
fwrite($fp,$msg);
fclose($fp);
?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.