Posts by Cynd7us
5 posts total, newest first.
Farmer chat not workingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=soulnite12;7112346]its ok you dont have sherlock then
just continute with it and wait till the hex thing comes up gl[/QUOTE]
but than i get133795Mini Farmerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SatanisX;7112419]Control Panel, Folder Option, View tab, Untick hide extension for known type files. Try this and to copy tutorial...May not wrok xD[/QUOTE]
My settings are like what you sad a lot of time ago (sorMini Farmerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jabberwo0ck;7112345]
you have 64 bit system?
---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------
what is your windows?[/QUOTE]
win 7 64bit.
Thank you 4 your help!Mini Farmerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - At the first step when I open Anti-XC.exe and write 1 and press enter i get that error every time: "Open service failed 1060: The specified does not exist as an install service.. "
Please help, Thank you very much!Farmer chat not workingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hey, I have tried to work with the farmer.exe cheat that was realized here, and it didn't work. I am trying to open the Anti-xc.exe file and i am typing "1" and then enter, and I being given the same error every time.. "
Showing the 5 most recent posts.