Posts by forsho
4 posts total, newest first.
Update BO2 ILC SP Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - works great thanks for approval!Update BO2 ILC SP Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AsianRice;7122260]in-game i never did but main menu i did... ._. guess something happened or probably ur PC... ._.[/QUOTE]
Well I have been using most of the trainers on this site and they all work, unless a patchUpdate BO2 ILC SP Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AsianRice;7122241]Lol it should just be activated are u playing Windows mode or Fullscreen? i recommend Windows Mode... ._. and no it doesnt have to be in the folder with the game[/QUOTE]
Playing windows mode, I Update BO2 ILC SP Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AsianRice;7122192]Try it in Windows Mode or try this:
1. Start BO2
2. Alt + Tab or Alt+ctrl+tab out
3. Open Cheat
4. Play game
5. Use program to set cheat options[/QUOTE]
When you hit set should you hear some auUpdate BO2 ILC SP Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Could you give a brief description on how to run this trainer?
I opened the trainer, opened the game, hit set on the items I want and nothing changes. I am sure I am doing something wrong any info would be highly appre
Showing the 5 most recent posts.