Posts by netanieldabomb
10 posts total, newest first.
{Request} I need a sig :)in Help & Requests - sure ill use but can u also put my name Netaniel in it somewhere thanks{Request} I need a sig :)in Help & Requests - dude thats a sick one but it says there it was just a dream and i wanted it to say It was all a dream... but nice try and thanks anyway[RELEASE] Bypass + SpeedHackin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Great job again M1cro lolCHAMS PUBin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Um u should either keep searching on the forums or use the search tool. Begging will get you know where lol.{Request} I need a sig :)in Help & Requests - Main Text/Name: Biggie Smalls
Sub Text/Quote: It was all a dream...
Size: Doesnt really matter to me.
Style: Again doesnt matter to me as long as it looks cool
Theme: The rapper Biggie Smalls
Colour: Black Gray Whi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.