{Request} I need a sig :)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
{Request} I need a sig :)
If anyone is nice enought to make me one PM me or comment over here and ill give you the details and what I want on it.

Will be much apreciated, thanks.
I'll do it but fill this form frist..

0. Main:
1. Sub Text/Quote:
2.Font and size (for main and sub text): (optional)
3. Size:
4. Style:
5. Theme:
6. Colour:
7. Image/Render:
8. Other Information:
Hahahha Funny Vid ^
lol thx it's hilarious
Main Text/Name: Biggie Smalls
Sub Text/Quote: It was all a dream...
Size: Doesnt really matter to me.
Style: Again doesnt matter to me as long as it looks cool
Theme: The rapper Biggie Smalls
Colour: Black Gray White or whatever you think would be best for it
Image/Render: A picture of Biggie Smalls lol

Umm other then that if you want to add anything you think would make it better you can since your the designer.
This is also greatly apreciated and just post here when your done.
Thanks.


EDIT: Nvm bro thanks anyway I already got someone, sorry.
heck man i was bored so here is my try


hope you like it
dude thats a sick one but it says there it was just a dream and i wanted it to say It was all a dream... but nice try and thanks anyway
i can fix if you want? but if you wont use it i wont fix
sure ill use but can u also put my name Netaniel in it somewhere thanks
i tried a new graffiti method its a little hard to read but it looks good


hope you like
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us