Posts by Bossmuch
3 posts total, newest first.
[Help] Hex-Editingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=InsanityInLife;7601383]i have HxD and i dont know what to do I see all this text and I dont know which to change.[/QUOTE]
I feel the same exact way there are so many things that I don't understand I wish someone [Help] Hex-Editingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - People are saying to fix the UAV hack ( already been posted ) all you need to do is just hex-edit some characters and your off well i can't figure out what they are talking about can i have some help please. :(UAV Hack not detected!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - The .dll is DETECTED I have tryed it and instantly when I press the "End" key my AVA crashes and says 3rd party program ect. I heard the best way to do it is to Hex edit it but I am very UNeducated in coding and don't kn
Showing the 3 most recent posts.