Solved[Help] Hex-Editing

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Hex-Editing
People are saying to fix the UAV hack ( already been posted ) all you need to do is just hex-edit some characters and your off well i can't figure out what they are talking about can i have some help please.
Use a hex editor....
Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
Use a hex editor....
i have HxD and i dont know what to do I see all this text and I dont know which to change.
Quote Originally Posted by InsanityInLife View Post
i have HxD and i dont know what to do I see all this text and I dont know which to change.
I feel the same exact way there are so many things that I don't understand I wish someone would make a tutorial about it but just on AVA .dll's or something simple like that I would love to be taught!
Quote Originally Posted by Bossmuch View Post
I feel the same exact way there are so many things that I don't understand I wish someone would make a tutorial about it but just on AVA .dll's or something simple like that I would love to be taught!
If you would bother to use the search function you would find a tutorial on hex editing.
LOL i will be posting a turorial on how to hex edit

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

although there already is one

Quote Originally Posted by Bossmuch View Post
People are saying to fix the UAV hack ( already been posted ) all you need to do is just hex-edit some characters and your off well i can't figure out what they are talking about can i have some help please.
Search the threads.
Get a copy of PE Explorer
Get a copy of Hex editor

Google them...........

Sorry. I don't do skype to members i don't know, or noobs.
HEYY IM KINDA NEW TO THIS SO... stevecbns CAN U TELL ME STEO BY STEP HOW TO HEX EDIT THE UAV.DLL HACK??

THNKX
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?