I Need Help Hex Editing!!!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I Need Help Hex Editing!!!
I've looked at all the tutorials, and I finally decided, after dc-ing for the 5th time, that I need help. I have RezInject, and RezXtract, and 010 Editor v3. I'm trying to make a superknife mod, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Post here if you're willing to teamview help me, and I'll PM you my info.
You have to cross mod with a fast RoF Weapon, like minigun, kriss, F2000, etc...

Hex Editing it: No Tutorial Yet
Quote Originally Posted by Amatowarrior View Post
You have to cross mod with a fast RoF Weapon, like minigun, kriss, F2000, etc...

Hex Editing it: No Tutorial Yet
I looked at a tut on another site.

And how do you crossmod? I'll take a look for tutorials....
u dont need to hex edit just crossmod to weps with fast rof
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us