[Help] Hex editing...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Hex editing...
Hey,

I was wondering if there's a way to hex edit your reload time. If so, where would I find that?? I know how to do RoF, but I'm stumped on reload.

Thanks,
To create no Reload
Find the Reload Section
and Fill every behind it with 00
as in hex format
alll the way down to the @...@...@...Dryfire

This has 2 side effects
1 some guns will dissapear/or hover over your head
2 after sprinting with the gun u ust switch weapons and switch back


I have been tyring to find out how to
get rid of those side effects
looks answered to me
Yeah, this can be closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us