Posts by dharbert
191 posts total, newest first.
110k Challenge XP Trainer v1.0.17in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Go ahead and mark this as detected, as I'm not going to be updating it anymore.BO2: XP Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Boldchris123;7747823]The 90k trainer did not work for me as well, same with I believe it was called the 110k trainer. I go to barracks, hit the hotkeys, close the hack, play a game but nothing has changed.
Maybe CE - Debugger crashes gamein Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - [QUOTE=blacktbk;7741281]When I'm trying to attach the debugger, the game chrashes. Is there a way to fix it becuase I can't get it work. Sorry if it's a noob question, I'm fairly new to CE.[/QUOTE]
Attaching the CE debuReticle Unlocker v1.0.17in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=helix123;7741227]This trainer worked! Thank you, Mr. Journdel! :D[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if you didn't read the original post, or if you're just trying to be a troll, but I created this trainer, thank you very muchBlack ops II Zombie Trainer BoomDokz v1.0in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Good job BoomDokz! It's nice to see that you learned how to make your own trainers using Cheat Engine.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.