Posts by Merka
6 posts total, newest first.
Bradoo's | Simple CSGO Glow Hack v1.8 | UNDETECTED | 06.07.2016in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Should I open the hack in the main menu then find a MM game or find a game then open the hack? And after it injects can I close the program?C++ Classes for Noobies!in C++/C Programming - Hello everyone! If you're reading this you're probably someone who goes on forums asking for help with game hacking. I'm starting this service to help new people out and set them in a path in the right direction!
Here'sArmA 2/ArmA 2 OA Sqf Injectorin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I can teach you. But i'd like to be paid at least $25. I'm a senior coder in C#, C++, & SQL. I like helping new people :PFini is a skid v3.0in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - How do you scroll through the menu? I can open it but cant go down the menuUnity3d Game Hackingin Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development - I've been ducking around with The Forest for the past few hours trying to find health values and stuff through cheat engine but can't seem to get the values. Is there any good unity3d hacking tutorial out there for me to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.