Posts by Landoriser
18 posts total, newest first.
CoD: Black Ops 2 CD-KEY 30$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys!
I'm selling my Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 CD-Key.
It's unused, unregistered, unactivated etc.
You can activate it via Steam.
Welcome to Steam (http://steampowered.com)
Price is 30$
Would prefer paypal paCoD: Black Ops 2 CD-KEY 30$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys!
I'm selling my Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 CD-Key.
It's unused, unregistered, unactivated etc.
You can activate it via Steam.
Welcome to Steam (http://steampowered.com)
Price is 30$
Would prefer paypal paymentCoD: Black Ops 2 CD-KEY 30$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=eQuinox199;7293028]I went offline?That is hilarious why dont you post you deleted me after I told you my other skype,where you went offline after I asked for middleman so I added you on another skype account and yCoD: Black Ops 2 CD-KEY 30$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=eQuinox199;7292852]Motherfuckign scammer scammed out of 30$ this BITCH gtfo.[/QUOTE]
i didn't scam anyone. you went offline, tought you don't wish to buy my virtual good, so i deleted you from my contact list. thCoD: Black Ops 2 CD-KEY 30$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys!
I'm selling my Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 CD-Key.
It's unused, unregistered, unactivated etc.
You can activate it via Steam.
Welcome to Steam (http://steampowered.com)
Price is 30$
Would prefer paypal payment
Showing the 5 most recent posts.