Posts by Cameron!
364 posts total, newest first.
GTA Steam Keyin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Winter.;10435998]
I'm buying GTA V Steam Key
Price: 10$
Skype: mpgh.winter[/QUOTE]
More like 40-50 dollars bro lol.HP Monitor E231 Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=adoben88;10434372]doesn't it lower res?[/QUOTE]
No. And Busted! Mayion Flengo please close as I am completing more orders. Thanks!Selling Steam Account Worth $1.3k For $600 Or Close Offer.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=The_Alphabet;10432945]I'll Happily sell it for $450 :) That would make my day if i could to be honest.[/QUOTE]
Eh, honestly I would probably appraise this account to be 50-80 dollars at most man.GTA V Steam Keyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Sellish;10432940]
Skype : sellish.sell
Price 22 Euro On Paypal
No Trades.[/QUOTE]
Use a middleman on this trade as this is his first post and this is pretty suspicous.Selling Steam Account Worth $1.3k For $600 Or Close Offer.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=The_Alphabet;10432626]Yeah i'm aware there could easily be a lot of scammers which is why i'm going to use a middle man. Thank you for the help anyway :)[/QUOTE]
Don't think even anyone would pay close to $600 so
Showing the 5 most recent posts.