Posts by strider37
5 posts total, newest first.
how to get public not to d/cin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - tryed in 3 games straight and NO D/C
thanks :)MPGH Pub Hack Solution!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have vista as well so this is what worked for me. Also make sure that user controls are off. That is in Control Panels/User Controls. Make sure that you have the box unchecked so it gets ride of the box that pops up whMPGH Pub Hack Solution!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well I am new here and figured I should help out with some of the people that are having issues installing this as I did. I followed the Instructions 100% and I still had issues getting the game to boot up.
The .rar Thanks!in General - Just wanted to say thanks for the hacks!
Showing the 4 most recent posts.