Posts by Laslod
275 posts total, newest first.
I need ideas...in DayZ Discussion - Lol you want people to give you ideas for free so you can incorporate it into a program and sell it for money?Key Contestin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Yea uh uh yea mamamamamamama yeaaaa uh uh uhuh yeaa yeHow long will a key last if you don't hack with it?in DayZ Help & Requests - Thanks for the replies everyone. Since DayZ standalone will be available in june, I think i'm just going to wait for that instead of spending my money now.How long will a key last if you don't hack with it?in DayZ Help & Requests - I'm thinking about buying some keys so me and my brother can finally play DayZ together. We won't be hacking so the keys can last as long as possible. About how long could we expect the keys to last if there's no hackingShould you favour if statements over exceptions?in C# Programming - [QUOTE=TrollerCoaster;8093517]try/catch is good if the return value is abstract (can be any integer/string/etc); Otherwise, I would use if/else since it is faster and easier to check for errors. Laslod[/QUOTE]
But wha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.