Posts by howl12
5 posts total, newest first.
Bwarriors ESPin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Well I got banned Kyron, so I'm not sure. I injected the .dll with winject. It didn't disconnect me, I just logged off and when I tried to log back in I'd been banned.
Probably alright just don't chance it with your mainBwarriors ESPin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - I made a new account played for like 4 minutes with the dll injected. Logged out and now when I try to log back in it says Account blocked Errorcode 10008 or something.
I dunno if that means I got banned or not xDThe Working Combo! Chams included!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - d/cs as soon as it finishes the loading page which says NEXON in big letters on the middle of the screen.
(Same as http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat_arms_hacks/64520-release_chams_working_07_08_09_a.html)Subs or Dubs?in Anime - I like dubs! coz when i watch animes it gives me a headache coz they speak so fast in japanese and then i have to read what theyre saying.Best Animein Anime - my favourites from 1 to 5 is
1.NARUTO
2.NARUTO
3.NARUTO
4.NARUTO
5.NARUTO
only coz i havent really seen any other anime T_T
Showing the 5 most recent posts.