Posts by piethong
5 posts total, newest first.
Arma 2 Wasteland Scripts, NOT DayZ scripts.in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Bosegelucke;7360835]Would love to test it :)[/QUOTE]
Give me a PM, but I put a lot of work into it so I don't think I will release it for freeWasteland ESPin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - You wont get a bypass without paying a bit of money. If you get yourself a bypass and want an awesome menu PM me for the details.Arma 2 Wasteland Scripts, NOT DayZ scripts.in DayZ Discussion - I also have a Wasteland script, much similar to the one above PM me for DeatialsArma 2 Wasteland Scripts, NOT DayZ scripts.in DayZ Discussion - I will PM you my skype, I also would love to test this out :)Arma 2 Wasteland Scripts, NOT DayZ scripts.in DayZ Discussion - I'm interested in this as well. Been searching on several forums for something that might work, I would like to help test this if possible?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.