Posts by trevor206
324 posts total, newest first.
Graphic Cardin Hardware & Software Support - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162080
You can record CA/COD with it using fraps with that gfx card its not that good but it gets what u want done pretty well.Loop through listbox [solved]in Visual Basic Programming - Thanks that worked just fine :DLoop through listbox [solved]in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=master131;5007405]I don't understand. Are you trying to clear it?
ListBox1.Items.Clear[/quote]
I am sorry I am not trying to clear it so I will try to describe it better. Ok so I have a listbox running off of a loLoop through listbox [solved]in Visual Basic Programming - ok so i want to "restart a listbox" what i mean is once it reaches the last item in the listbox i want it to go back to the beginning how would i do this? Thanks :DDeleting a certain word from a .txt through an ftpin Visual Basic Programming - Ok so I need some help I have a .txt file on a ftp, Its a chat of sorts so I wanted to make it so once the program closes it deletes the text that is in textbox1(but not really the text in textbox1 but the text that matc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.