Posts by gamader
4 posts total, newest first.
Age of Evolution [BETA BEGINS: 3/22/13 - Apply now!] [CHOOSE YOUR PATH THROUGH TIME]in Minecraft Server Advertising - Hey Psychotic, is the beta open already?
If yes, it still says I'm not whitelisted...Age of Evolution [BETA BEGINS: 3/22/13 - Apply now!] [CHOOSE YOUR PATH THROUGH TIME]in Minecraft Server Advertising - Hey Psychotic, great to hear that the server will be going to Beta again.
I'll be sure to come on the server, play with everyone.
Just one note, you called me "gambader" in all your posts, instead of gamader. I think becAge of Evolution [BETA BEGINS: 3/22/13 - Apply now!] [CHOOSE YOUR PATH THROUGH TIME]in Minecraft Server Advertising - Name:Guy
IGN: (MC NAME) gamader
Age:16
Tribe:Mongols
Roleplay experience:To be honest, I don't have any role-play experience on Minecraft, but I played a lot of role play in a lot of games (Warcraft III and more) and I'TrickyCraft FTB server coming soonin Minecraft Server Advertising - If you are still running the server, I would like joining it as well.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.