Posts by jordy788
17 posts total, newest first.
----------- I'm Selling 300DayZ Keys! + And 5 Legit Codes. GOOD PRICES!------------in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - u almost do everything to ban me.
Oke well ban me admin! for nothing!
Il have vpns also. i always comeback. but hes a focking lier.----------- I'm Selling 300DayZ Keys! + And 5 Legit Codes. GOOD PRICES!------------in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Lol Its true. newb. im much online.Selling 3 DayZ Keys. Never been used branded new! 9 Dollar a key!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Im not u stupid retard. ask all the other customers. u buyed a key from me. and i give it you! :)----------- I'm Selling 300DayZ Keys! + And 5 Legit Codes. GOOD PRICES!------------in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - im not a scammer retard. i dont have any keys anymore. and you dont ask ur money back noob. if u want it back just tell me in skype. :S!----------- I'm Selling 300DayZ Keys! + And 5 Legit Codes. GOOD PRICES!------------in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - STOPPED WITH SELLING. I DONT SCAM THE GUY. I GIFT HIM A SITE WITH 2000 KEYS.
IL SELL WHEN I HAVE NEW KEYS AND LEGIT KEYS. AGAIN! SORRYK!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.