Posts by pbobitch
3 posts total, newest first.
Feed the Beast (Mindcrack Hack)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - This is a really nice client, I have been using it for quite a while now. I would just like to say it would be brilliant if you made it so we could add/remove the ores shown in xray, other then that its been great.Testing if a hack is detected in a local serverin DayZ Discussion - Yes but I want to see if BE is reporting the hack or not, to check if its detected. I know I saw somewhere someone posted the IP's you had to block/monitor to see if BE was reporting to the master server.Testing if a hack is detected in a local serverin DayZ Discussion - I have seen mention of setting up local servers and then somehow blocking the way BattlEye reports to the servers to see if a hack is detected or not. I can't find any information about it now, does it work and what do I
Showing the 3 most recent posts.