Posts by LatiNKinG
33 posts total, newest first.
Train all Classes and Complete all Quests [New]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Cooking isn't completed [though as the skill level is tied to a hat in inv, I suspect to do that you'd need to make a separate swf with instructions to have a cooking hat in inv when running it; I did have my hat when I [MAC / Windows] S - Build [ v/A02 ]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=meefsteak;15110944]idek what happened :<< just a gray screen[/QUOTE]
Just tried it myself, working just fine [on windows 10, current update]; no clue what's wrong with yours.[MAC / Windows] S - Build [ v/A02 ]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Just a heads up for anyone still trying to find a working DF trainer; this one still works after the Flash EOL update without any date-changing required.Legit DragonFable Trainer 5.0in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=MrBallins;15044238]Can you give me a link to it? I cannot seem to find it[/QUOTE]
I'm *already* potentially irritating OP by mentioning another trainer here [with the caveat that I mention it as 'one that works' Legit DragonFable Trainer 5.0in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - The 's A/02' trainer listed elsewhere on this site still works post-flash [perhaps because it looks to actually be using portable flash player from before the end-of-life announcement so it doesn't have the EOL trigger].
Showing the 5 most recent posts.