Posts by creedylol
4 posts total, newest first.
Semi V.I.P Hack MAde bY mE aND mY Friend!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - OK... First This Does Not Have Any Viruses... This Hacks Waz Made By Me And My friend Mogen.. So Have Fun!!!
Features:OPK, No Reload, Speed Hack, Float Hack, Zero Gravity, and Chams[Having problems with the hack? Post them here.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Look bro.. im having some problems with all hacks. I have windows XP and VISTA.. all the hacks that i download on VISTA work. But when i download them on XP the don't work:(... I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!... so please tell me thHow To Code Combat Arms (TUT)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It's to long to explain it so here is a download link which provides you how to Code Combat Arms.
DOWNLOAD LINK:Jean's Hack Tutorials.RAR (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?owzyztyjmzm)
HACKING TOOL:UppIT! FreeHow to Kill Super Spy.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - When hes not look you can come up behind him and knife him. It is an instant KO.
I WAS JUST FOOLING AROUND INGAME AND IT WORKED:D
Showing the 4 most recent posts.