Posts by windyrulz
16 posts total, newest first.
Hiding hacks from recording programsin General Game Hacking - Sorry, its for a Halo Custom Edition on the PCHiding hacks from recording programsin General Game Hacking - Like I said, I know of a Battlefield 3 ESP that does it, while in game it puts boxes around every player, and if I record my gameplay while the ESP is enabled and view the video afterwards, everything looks legit. But I Hiding hacks from recording programsin General Game Hacking - Is there a way to hide ESP hacks from video recording programs such as fraps, bandicam, action, dxtory e.t.c?
Because sometimes clans make you record or stream your matches and make you upload the match to ensure that eXtended GW2 Hack Edited :: Speed :: Zoom :: FOV :: NoClip :: WallWalk :: SuperJumpin Guild Wars 2 Hacks - Won't this get patched?PowerBot 3 scripts limit for free usersin RuneScape Discussions - The devs of powerbot also randomly hack accounts and take all the gold. Known fact.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.