Posts by Otsdarva
11 posts total, newest first.
HAS ANYONE BEEN BANNED YET?in DayZ Discussion - I've been using Tim0ns SA Hook for some days now and ill keep using it. Haven't used any scripts.
No ban so far but if that changes ill give you a heads up.Tim0ns SA Hookin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Just wondering:
1. Whats the risk of getting vac-banned with this atm?CD Key Raffle (41 to give away!)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - 354 :) at least 10 chars for the win!Free DayZ CD KEY give away all you have to do is thank me and guess the numberin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I guess 39Survival Hack v3.7 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TEAMKILLER;7369217]Edit : GUYS NO VIRUS SCANS ARE IN THE START POST!!![/QUOTE]
I guess we can pretty much trust him... he updated this like 5 times last week and it was working perfectly for everybody (well at le
Showing the 5 most recent posts.