Posts by scootaloo550
8 posts total, newest first.
DopeSkid II Electric Boogaloo (300M GTA$ at once cuz skid)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - DETECTED, got banned within a couple of hours. used teleport and stealth money.EliteVision WarZ Edition V1.0 Repostin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=saparilo;7547812]what is the home button?[/QUOTE]
The HOME button is a button on your keyboard -i assume you know what that is-
[QUOTE=drblowfish;7548180]I injected with Winject, pressed Home, nothing happened.EliteVision WarZ Edition V1.0 Repostin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=travpilot7;7546665]could you please comment the instructions?[/QUOTE]
What i did:
1. Started Warz
2. Started winject (ran as admin)
3. Selected the .dll file
4. Joined server of choice
5. Injected the hack
6. CloEliteVision WarZ Edition V1.0 Repostin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - i injected it worked fine; using winject.
also i see that it flickers a lot , is that it cleaning up screen shots ? Or am i loosing my mind
--edit--
nah I checked I was loosing my mind.ICY ESP + AIMBOT !in WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=IlikeCAH!;7476028]Yeah lol I have been reported about 15 times in the past 2 days, saw my name on the forums... I'm not gonna get banned though because I cleared my game folder so when they check it the injections
Showing the 5 most recent posts.