ICY ESP + AIMBOT !

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
ICY ESP + AIMBOT !


[MENU]

Numpad 2 = Hide Menu
Numpad 8 = Menu go up
Numpad 5 = Menu go down
Numpad 4 = Toggle
Numpad 6 = Toggle
F8 = Eject


[TO START]

1. Download .dll
2. Launch game
3. Turn off any gamebooster/overlays
4. Highly recommended to use WINDOWED MODE along with lowest graphic settings
5. Inject the .dll using any injector anytime during the game


[TO USE AIMBOT]

When the aim key feature is enabled, the aimbot will only snap when 'T' is pushed.
Max angle is the sensitivity setting. It will not snap on to anything that requires anything more than that angle to look at.
If both zombies and players are selected as targets. Players always take precedence.

[CREDITS]

IChooseYou
Not me

Virus Scans:
Jotti - BossWarZ.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
VirusTotal - https://www.virustotal.com/file/99ed...is/1359938675/ⓘ


@Bernard
@Markus
BossWarZ_mpgh.net.rar17 KB · 1,337 downloads Scanning…
Please approve want to try this out!
yes please approve this!!!
works perfect, and undetected
Undetected? Haha. Lets wait for ban.
what is gamebooster/overlays ??
Crashes here and there
Crashing frequently. Other than that she works like a charm.


Edit: Also being watched by fairfight.
I am now being watched by fairfight, and i didn't kill anyone..just be cautious guys
If you are using inf. stamina then that's why. I think if I'm not mistaken its non enabled/disable its just there.
Quote Originally Posted by scootaloo550 View Post
I am now being watched by fairfight, and i didn't kill anyone..just be cautious guys
Quote Originally Posted by IlikeCAH! View Post
If you are using inf. stamina then that's why. I think if I'm not mistaken its non enabled/disable its just there.
I am not using it. as i know it is detected.

:edit: At the moment I am not banned but.. time will tell that story..

:edit2: also this hack does not have working screen shot protection
how you maked the hook undetectet ?
im getting this error, using winrar

the archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

any help?
when using this hack you game crash if your to near a person!
and the aimbot and the sprint is detected!!!
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us