Posts by kevi429
61 posts total, newest first.
TEPWF - Farm Bot (Permanent Working)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - TE is for urself this with friends soo no if u want to solo keep using TETE Farmer -Bot v2.0 (29.11.2012)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - UH quick Q is it suppose to quit before the race even starts? Because I do get money and exp but its random and thats where its quitingNukeTown GONE?!?!?!?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Well if we bitch enough hopefullly theyll be like IW with Drop Zone and bring it back lolsHow do I make Call of Duty Black Ops 2 RU workingin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - I like how hes calling everybody cheap and hes a russian hahaha the ironyBattlefiled 3 vs Call Of Duty Mw 3in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Noovaa;5862800]1) You are a child. <Trying to belittle me again.
2) I am better than you. <How So? Words mean nothing my friend.
3) You fixed up your grammar, thanks for taking my advice. <Didn't fix a thing ol'
Showing the 5 most recent posts.