Posts by LeRaz0r
9 posts total, newest first.
Large Lua-Script Packin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Hey guys.
Wanted to post this here as it will assist in the embedding of future Lua-Hacks for Payday 2.
It's a pack of over 800 Lua Scripts that the Payday 2 Game is running day in and day out. This may seem uselesPayday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Thanks a lot for the suggestions folks, will give this another go. :) I also found a pack related to Payday's developer's own scripts, I'll post it later. Over 800 lua files with functions that can be used in Script.lua,Payday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=extremegreed;8677270]thats strange i dont have any problems i can play fine no crashes,if you want i can send you my savegame[/QUOTE]
I'd appreciate it. However, I don't think swapping over the Savegames works alPayday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - It does work, but there's some problems with it. It can either;
1. Continuously crash the game
2. Make it difficult (if not impossible) to join most Games on Crime.net ONLINE
So there's major downsides to it. Ended up Payday 2 Lua Scriptsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Is there anyway to directly SET your current $ Value? Or increase the offshore?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.