Posts by Rumble
13 posts total, newest first.
[UNTESTED] Wireless Router unban tutorial (expansion)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Actually 2 weeks playing with hacks and counting.. =)[UNTESTED] Wireless Router unban tutorial (expansion)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=aIW|Convery;3166913]How am I pwned, I didn't say it wouldn't work, I said that it's stupid to pay to cheat in a free game.
But ye, 10$ to cheat for a few hours/days and then it's 10$ more.. then 10 more.. your lo[UNTESTED] Wireless Router unban tutorial (expansion)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Confirmed,i have an wireless card around my house and tried it,for my lucky its works but i am little laggy :S,nice.
PD:Seem that convery got really pwned,this is a legal method,easy,cheap (free for me because i alreadyShould I post it?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Dont post it,if it is really unknow and not patched dont do it.
Please send me A PM with the method,im not going to postend anywhere,read the method and delete the pm,i swear./yea[Prevent Ban][UNBAN] AlterIWNET <<<READ>>>in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=aIW|Convery;3092955]
Now sit down and eat your own nuggets since I don't eat fat food.[/quote]
Lol,dont lie in the forum DONT FUCKING LIE !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.