Posts by AmpMeUp
4 posts total, newest first.
LoadLib Help!in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - I would gladly test it out for you. Do you have an MSN/Skype/etc?LoadLib Help!in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=Pingo;7350092]Try this one, its done using another method.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossfire-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/502781-new-working-loadlib.html
Put the file in your crossfire folder and run the LoadLib Help!in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Okay, so I am having a problem with my LoadLib. I have put it in the Crossfire directory but an error comes up every time I try loading the Cshell.dll. If someone can help me, that would be amazing. I will attach a pictuCrossfire Hacks Helpin CrossFire Europe Help - I don't know if I am putting this in the wrong section, sorry if I do. But I was wondering if someone could direct me to a thread or a video that shows how to code your own Crossfire hack. I want to get into coding and I
Showing the 4 most recent posts.