Posts by WhamBamm
20 posts total, newest first.
Scroll Menu + Rustlers + Wasteland (Vehicle Spawning!) - CrinklyMilkin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Is anyone having problems with this menu on the updated VA?
I load it fine now. But When I try to execute Rustler's it crashes me.Free DayZ CD KEY give away all you have to do is thank me and guess the numberin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Yeah damn him! He outsmartted us. 33DAYZ KEYS $2.99 | AUTOBUY 24/7| WARRANTY| TRUSTED| CUSTOMER SERVICE| VOUCHED|in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I enjoy buying keys from him. He's a safe buyer. Gives no hassles, I vouch for him.Trading Dota2 Invite for Dayz Cd-keyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - As the title stats, want to get some spare keys incase for the next ban wave.
Please and thank you.So I keep getting kicked after injecting using the VA.in DayZ Discussion - Ah okay, so there is no other way around this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.