So I keep getting kicked after injecting using the VA.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
So I keep getting kicked after injecting using the VA.
Any ideas why? Everytime I click insert. I get auto kicked. I also posted this issue on their forums. I just want to hear solutions from both sides.
Thank you.


Geeze, take your time. I'll put in depth whats the problem.

I'm using the Monkey's Menu. I correctly set it all up. Its when I begin to inject I get kicked instantly and get sent to a blank screen where I have to force close Dayz. Its started to happen tonight.
Have you tried it on multiple servers?Might be the server's antihax.
This is because the server has a Anti-Menu hack injected. This means when a menu pops up on your screen you will be automatically kicked. Just change servers, most chernarus servers have them but other maps should be fine.
Yeah its just the anti hax next time you should try some more servers....
Either another hacker with an updated version of monky monitor or anti hax or something, or the server has..basically the same thing. :P
Ah okay, so there is no other way around this?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?