Posts by Aceaku1
24 posts total, newest first.
Testing Realms | VPS | Prodin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - server down?SimpleSettings and Wserver/server.cs Error while setting up AS3 Pserverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - AS3 Client and Server SourceSimpleSettings and Wserver/server.cs Error while setting up AS3 Pserverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - http://imgur.com/2Nv8yoO This is my error. If you can get back to me that'd be awesome! -Ace
http://imgur.com/2Nv8yoOHelp with New Phoenix Sourcein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So I re downloaded Phoenix from github. I did everyone thing like I did previously but I realized that it only messes up once I run wserver as admin. Would this influence anything? anyway if anyone knows I'd love to playHelp with New Phoenix Sourcein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - BARm and kushala any tips/tuts on getting the new struct or editing my own? Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it :) ~Aceaku
Showing the 5 most recent posts.