Help with New Phoenix Source

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Help with New Phoenix Source
So I changed the 'db/Database.cs' password to 'botmaker' And I also looked to see if I needed to change anything in 'server/char/list.cs'. I then Rebuilt 'db,server and wserver' Then I run as admin: server and wserver. Then open my client and this is what I got. I really am trying to understand all this. And I know how to do a lot with Pservers but Phoenix I could never get to work. So any tips could really help <3
Just use [IMG] tags

Did you set up Mysql and changed the client ip with rABCDasm?
I will try that once I get home. I'm in class right now but wanted to see if anyone posted on this. Anyway I just posted on your 'Project B' pserver forum. Hopefully you can look at that and allow some of us to be white listed? Anyway thanks!

~Aceaku
The struct.sql you were using is probably corrupted or there is broken code in db or server.
I'm almost certain I used the struct in 'PhoenixServerBlahBlah/db/struct.sql' (I'm not at school so I can't look atm) But is there another struct? Thanks for your responses. I really appreciate it

~Aceaku
Yeah you can get one from other sources, but you will have to modify the source files to work with that struct. Or you can try downloading phoenix from a different source.
You need to use a different new struct.
@BARm and @kushala any tips/tuts on getting the new struct or editing my own? Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it ~Aceaku
So I re downloaded Phoenix from github. I did everyone thing like I did previously but I realized that it only messes up once I run wserver as admin. Would this influence anything? anyway if anyone knows I'd love to play Phoenix.

~Aceaku
Phoenix from github? Have you tried using any of the phoenix rips here on mpgh?
The Phoenix Realms source on my github has a struct with a few things missing. If you have somewhat of a coders intuition, you can read the errors that show up and use that information to try and edit the sql file (on HeidiSQL or something else). I've fixed it on my local Phoenix 1.9.2, but I guess I misplaced the proper struct as the one uploaded is clearly to working.

The older phoenix leak posted by Case (or C453, I don't like typing in l33t) has a struct updated by him if you'd like to use that.
Quote Originally Posted by LUKSEKILLER1 View Post
Then how to how to get an other struct??? :O
CONGRATS YOU JUST DID THE BIGGEST BUMB ON MPGH
Holy shit this bump. @Raple @Luis
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us