Help(New Phoenix Source 1.9.2) Connection problem.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
(New Phoenix Source 1.9.2) Connection problem.
So I just made a private server with the phoenix source 1.9.2. I did everything ( edited password in database.cs, IP in list.cs , rebuilt solution, edited IP for my client in Yogda and imported with MySQL ) but I am the only person who can connect. I tried giving the client to a friend but he said he got the following error : " Load error, retrying... " . I disabled firewall too and I'm using hamachi.
Waiting for someone who can help! Thanks in advance!

Edit : Solved!
Quote Originally Posted by Valentin3333 View Post
edited IP for my client in Yogda
Dont do that....
How did you fix this???
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us