SolvedProblems with server in phoenix source.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Problems with server in phoenix source.
Can anyone help with this error? I don't know how to fix it. I have imported the struct.sql and done all the things in the database.cs .

Don't really know how to post images.
Server problem.png109 KB · 27 downloads
Upload the image to imgur and use the [IMG] tag
Says I cant post links can you help me through Skype? name is :jalindeman
Quote Originally Posted by xssxpop View Post
Says I cant post links can you help me through Skype? name is :jalindeman
You need 20-25 posts.
Quote Originally Posted by xssxpop View Post
Can anyone help with this error? I don't know how to fix it. I have imported the struct.sql and done all the things in the database.cs .

Don't really know how to post images.
If you can't post an image then can you please just type it down in code tags so we can at least see although normally I would recommend you checking the folder with server.exe in it and see if server.vhost.exe is in it because if it isn't then you have done something wrong as far as I am concerned
I got it to work :3 so its ok
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us