Posts by itssokool121
21 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Server Hack - Bypass BattlEye Ban/BattlEye scansin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Okay, so can I use my own GUID in the thing and it will work or no?DayZ Server Hack - Bypass BattlEye Ban/BattlEye scansin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Wait so does this mean that even if you're BattlEye banned, you can still play BattlEye enabled servers with the banned GUID?Injectable DayZ Script Executor/Bypass [By Gin123][Undetected 8/8/12]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Okay, I can now get it to start up and not crash, but whenever I do it just closes the injector. Why? I no longer have the console or anything just the game open. Kinda irritating :(.Injectable DayZ Script Executor/Bypass [By Gin123][Undetected 8/8/12]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Not working, It keeps crashing and I can't find my log file. Why is this happening? I launch the bypasser first, then I launch the game through steam as COmbined Operations. How do I fix?How do you use FdHackV2?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Still don't work.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.