Posts by simonmerman
13 posts total, newest first.
Installing PMC and BAF with different key on Steamin DayZ Help & Requests - Bumpy bump bumpInstalling PMC and BAF with different key on Steamin DayZ Help & Requests - So i have retired from hacking and I bought a Cd key from a legit site and changed it, all working for past month and then I picked up BAF and PMC but they wont install it says "key found in ArmA 2:OA registry is not a rWTS 2 Steam Accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I didn't try to scam you at all I felt the reversal? I had to go off slype because while it may have been 11 o'clock in the morning in Australia it was 1 o'clock in Ireland I swear!Deathshift's Menu - Rustler Editin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Vehicles don't spawn though?Deathshift's Menu - Rustler Editin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - RE updated?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.