Posts by Kritoff
8 posts total, newest first.
Scratch - Works on Windows 8! | No MSVCR Errors!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I seem to have a similar problem with not having a window for the hacks to pop up. 0.o using Perx injector. Also have Windows 8 x64Extreme Injector v2.1 not workingin Combat Arms Help - I used PerX injector and I was able to successfully inject Prototype and Alphstrike, but sadly no menu comes up nor do any hacks work. :(Arctic Combat Multi-Hack (VIP Hack)in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Arctikranqe51;7416469]
Can you upload it to imgur and insert it instead of an attachment?[/QUOTE]
Like this?
http://i.imgur.com/HbhVn05.png
---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:3Arctic Combat Multi-Hack (VIP Hack)in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Blue;7416402]
Are you sure you put the processor as "ArcticCombat" not "ArcticCombat.exe" that messes it up, if you used the PerX injector OP posted.[/QUOTE]
Yes I did, I posted a sceenshot in my previous commentArctic Combat Multi-Hack (VIP Hack)in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Arctikranqe51;7416355]
Did you use the injector I recommended? Also, did you run the injector in administrator mode?[/QUOTE]
I use PerX and I also run it as an admin but it keeps saying it's waiting for it.
1442
Showing the 5 most recent posts.