CoolArctic Combat Multi-Hack (VIP Hack)

Posts 1–15 of 147 · Page 1 of 10
Arctic Combat Multi-Hack (VIP Hack)
Arctic Combat Multi-Hack by HateJacket
Working on 64x and 86x
Le Video ._.

Hacks Included
-------------------
Nametags
Health Bars (Enemy Only)
Bone ESP
Projectile ESP (Grenades, Rockets, etc)
Radar (Not like Uav)
Wallhack
No Smoke
No Flashbang
Admin Warning
No Spread
No Recoil/Sway
Ability to spam UAVs and Helicopters!

Instructions
-----------------
1) Use this injector right here --> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...-injector.html
2) Download the hack, and put ArcticCombat as the process without .exe
3) Select autoinject, select the hack, and start Arctic Combat.
Press 5 on the numpad to bring up the menu in the lobby, or in-game.

Virus Scans
--------------
https://www.virustotal.com/file/d1cc...is/1359290187/
AC Multihack.rar - Jotti's malware scan

I think this deserves a cookie ;) @Austin @Markus @Bernard
AC Multihack_mpgh.net.rar3.8 MB · 2,107 downloads 5/46 malicious
Screenshots needed
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Screenshots needed
I'm uploading a video, I'm sure that'll be better then some screenshot.
Uploading Rules: - No uploading files without including a screenshot of the hack/file when applicable. (2 Day Ban)

I don't know, nobody tryna follow the rules
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Uploading Rules: - No uploading files without including a screenshot of the hack/file when applicable. (2 Day Ban)

I don't know, nobody tryna follow the rules
When applicable......
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


When applicable......
Ok well I'm just sayin, the video doesn't work .
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

Ok well I'm just sayin, the video doesn't work .
I told you... I'm uploading it....
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


I told you... I'm uploading it....
Calm le titties
and Credits ? , HateJacket -_-
Ohh boy.
This is gonna cause a shitstorm.
Quote Originally Posted by icebabe117 View Post
Ohh boy.
This is gonna cause a shitstorm.
yeah , the game is ruined for this.
Quote Originally Posted by omar82449 View Post
yeah , the game is ruined for this.
Hopefully it won't last long.
Quote Originally Posted by icebabe117 View Post
Hopefully it won't last long.
well... leechers Users copied and pasted hacks to earn Thanks Points and Ruined good games.
Quote Originally Posted by aca82 View Post
The game is not ruined and this will not cause shitstorm. Go to webzen forums on 1 report you will see that webzen finaly decided to use IP ban. I can post direct link but idk about mpgh rules. anyway IP ban is here and thank god for that. i was hacking on almost every game but i will not use hack on this one because of ban system. go webzen forums and read gms answer on reports ad you will find about IP ban. think twice before you start hack program !
It takes a few minutes to change an IP.
Those who are desperate enough to hack will also be desperate enough to change their IP's to further ruin the game for others and feel good about themselves.

This is the way it has always been.
Posts 1–15 of 147 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us